Final Exam's Aftermath
- Been not updating for ages. Yes, i think a lot might wonder how's my life going on. Okay, here it goes, i ponteng-ed almost everyday after my final exam, stayed at home, watched some series and movies from my sis notebook.
- My last week of school was just fabulous, though i went for just one and a half day. Gambling was the hottest trend in my school, i didnt join them as i has no interest in gambling. Returned the books, and i dare to say my books are one of the few in best condition since they borrowed us in the start of the year. I only touched history and add maths'. XD
- I did play a game of badminton during that week with my classmates. Argh, badminton just not my game, so i just went back to school with ZF to judge the afternoon session's interclass handball competition. Thats far better. =)
2008 Year End Holiday
- My holidays kicked off with a superb weekend. 8.00am sharp, we went to SJK (c) Kheng Tian for the preparation of our upcoming Heath Screening Project with CDK in December. Flyers distribution, hung up posters, banners.... We went straight to Mcd's for Anni's meeting. Was late, so i just passed them wat to discuss n i rushed to my dentist appointment. Afternoon went to gurney to check out cam for my sis. Night we whole family went for a dinner and sent sis to airport. Off she went, Orlando. Then, they dropped me at Queens to meet up A5 guys.
Bye, see you in Feb sis!!
- Damn saturday night, no place to sleep, went Friday's to watch my lovely Man U. Then walked around, ppl started to come for the Penang Bridge International Run. Kapitan (that weird mamak high class restaurant who spilled my friend's drink during my last TWO visits. Kapitan Boleh!!) was lucky to earn my $$ for so many times that night. &*$%@##$!!!!
- I went for the so called 25KM half marathon. Hello, go and back of the bridge already around 26 larh tolong, and you started off at queens you know. 3am prepared, lengang here and there, 4.30 kicked off. I was happy with my performance till the end of the toll in the mainland. I ran 98% until there. WTH, ppl all stopped by there to pee at the roadside, during the marathon. Reached queens at 7something, and slept there. Then back home, slept whole day.
- Monday started my one week date with Alvin. We were together everyday until our sat night's Anni. Went prangin, gurney, queens this week. No doubt, was with Alvin all the time. ahahaha. lol.
- Yes, i was disappointed with them for not helping out in this anni. Only 4 ppl doing job. And thats why we failed our anni celebration, with some commenting it as the worst dinner they'd ever attend. I've been thinking of that problem, I know what I'm doing, I'm trying my best to bring back the club okay.
- For those who know nothing about our anni, we brought St. Joseph kids to Butterfly Farm, we raised 1k for the autistic children and we celebrated club's birthday in a dinner.
- Wanted to tidy up my room, but failed. Cous n family came for this week, at least i wont be that bored.
- Almost at home most of the time, texting and fooling with my cousins.
- Went snake temple with them. Wow, the first time in my 16 years i went there, and they are undergoing renovation. damn. By the way, there were two snakes on the tree though. *Lucky i wasn't get bitten by snakes. woohoo.
- Sunday morning went to a walkathon with my parents at Air Itam Dam there, cous went back. Afternoon went to mainland to makan at aunt's place.
- Arghhh, i wasted my whole week doing nothing basically.
- Packed my stuff for my trip.
- And pity me, no ppl at home these few days and i got nothing to eat. XD
- So im flying tonight.
They did a great job, even i just replied them once, they kept on updating us about the Leo Conference. Good job, guys. (So you guys know where i'm going)
- Erm i dont really know my schedule over there though. Basically should be as below, thats what KOK sent me.
- Okay, only two images for this post. Im way too lazy to update any of is. Might upload them after i come back. Cheers, bye everyone.
|Check in Tung Chung Outdoor Recreation (TCOR)|
|Lunch at Tai O Fishing Village|
|Visit Lantau Island- Giant Buddha, Ngong Ping 360, Tung Chung|
|Back to TCOR and rest|
|Attend welcome session by HK Leos|
|5-Dec-08||Visit AsiaWorld-Expo for forum souvenir, bazaar etc|
|Lunch and Free & Easy|
|International show @ AsiaWorld-Expo|
|Fun at Disneyland|
|Reception at Disneyland Royal Banquet Hall|
|6-Dec-08||Shopping @ Tung Chung City Gate Outlets 東薈城名店倉|
|Leo Seminar @ Regal Airport Hotel|
|Fellowship with HK Leos (The Peak, Lan Kwai Fong and Victoria Harbour at that night tour)|
|7-Dec-08||Depart to and Check in USA Hostel @ Tsim Sha Tsui|
|Shopping @ Arglye Center, 柏麗大道|
|Star Arena @ Tsim Sha Tsui|
|Shopping @ Shatin New Town Plaza etc|
|Fellowhip dinner with Kwun Tong 1, HK Leos |
Free and Easy to meet friends in HK
|Shopping @ Tung Chung and Tsing yi|
|9-Dec-08||Temples visit: 车公庙，黄大仙|
|Shopping @ Mong Kok (Ladies Street, Tempel Street, Fa Yuen Street etc)|